Summit Property Claims Services offers a dedicated Property Claims Management Service on all job types from low value to major loss across all perils.
Some of the key features of the Summit service are detailed below:
- Our service is tailored exactly to meet the needs of brokers and policyholders. We fully manage the claims administration process as well as also organising, managing and guaranteeing all necessary repairs.
- We take full responsibility for ensuring the effective management and delivery of high quality, timely and cost effective repairs.
- All our repair estimates are based on an agreed schedule of rates, which has been developed to ensure consistency, transparency and competitiveness of repair price.
- All repairs come with the Summit no quibble 12 month guarantee of quality and reliability, providing ultimate customer peace of mind.
- All repairs are completed and project managed by bona fide, professionally qualified companies and tradesmen who work to Summit agreed standards of conduct and repair. The Summit service is at all times friendly, courteous and professional.
- All Summit repairers cover all building trades and are available to provide emergency assistance/repair 24 hours a day 365 days per year.
Our service capability and expertise spans the core disciplines of:
At Summit we work with independent professional surveying companies to ensure that all property claims are properly verified and validated. This independent and professional claim validation ensures that only valid claims proceed and that the scope of repair work to be undertaken is accurately detailed and set out.
Importantly claim validation is also the first point of face to face contact with the policyholder and as such our surveyors take time to help all policyholders fully understand their claims journey as well as capturing all relevant information which may affect the claims process and property repair programme.
Emergency Response & Repair
At Summit we act quickly and efficiently to organise any emergency repairs required to make the property immediately safe and secure and mitigate against any further property damage.
At notification our team will make an initial assessment of the emergency and deploy the appropriate trade to complete the emergency repair or isolate the problem as required.
At Summit we fully manage the identification and safe removal of any Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs).
At the validation stage our surveyors will assess the risk of ACMs being present at the property and arrange for any appropriate analysis and testing to be undertaken.
Should any ACMs be identified at the property Summit will arrange for their safe removal and disposal by fully licensed and accredited experts.
Property Drying & Restoration
At Summit we firstly ensure that the source of any water damage is addressed immediately, we then fully integrate the most appropriate and optimal drying regime into the claims management process.
All our Summit repair contractors are BDMA or flood school accredited which enables them to dry the property as well as completing the reinstatement works. Critically this provides for no unnecessary delay between the property drying and property repair phases.
Property Repair & Management
At Summit we take full responsibility for ensuring the effective management and delivery of high quality, timely and cost effective property repair.
We achieve this by only engaging with Summit Network Contractors all of whom are bona fide, professionally qualified companies and tradesmen who work to Summit agreed standards of conduct and repair.
At Summit we provide a full investigation and repair service for drainage claims.
Whether the problem is a simple blockage, a drain collapse or a burst water pipe Summit provide a fast competitively priced solution using comprehensive drainage surveys and the latest drain repair techniques. Summit also provide a full emergency unblock service responding to policyholder need within 2 hours of notification.
At Summit we provide a full repair and replacement service for windows, doors, locks, conservatories and patio and garage doors.
As well as a full window and door replacement service Summit utilises the latest pioneering technology to enable high glazing and frame repair ratios. We also offer a full emergency securing and locks service.
Going The Extra Mile
At Summit we always go the extra mile for policyholders.
Property damage is often distressing and unfortunately not always covered under the policy. To help policyholders in these instances Summit can provide policyholders with an estimate of likely costs for the uninsured works together with information on suitable contractor selection and management.